Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Moods

If you are reading this then you obviously know me....hopefully pretty well and understand that I'm a quirky person. Not one of those people where you are like "UGH! She is really weird!" but more or less that I march to the beat of my own drum.
Well if I don't talk much during the day (basically at my job) it rolls over to the night time where I just don't feel like talking. Yes, I know. There is a time in space that exists where Jenna is silent. It's not that I'm mad, I just don't want to talk...so I don't. So since I'm saving so much time right now from blathering to my roommates I took Michelle J. to school, went to the library and got Andrew Hussey's "Paris: The Secret History" and Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire's book "Shake Hands with the Devil: The Failure of Humanity in Rwanda". I absolutely find books on Rwanda fascinating, I don't even know what it is about it. Then when I got home from the library I decided I wanted to have Swedish food for dinner. So I made Swedish meatballs, homemade garlic mashed potatoes with a side of lingonberries and lingonberry juice. It's actually pretty good. Yea I don't really have too much to say other than I have had an interesting night. I'll let you know how my books go later in the week.

2 comments:

Emilee Beus said...

Have you seriously had this blog since sophomore year? Well that swedish dinner sounds delicious. I'm hungry! Love you!

Jenna said...

I have. Isn't that weird? You've known me the whole time that this has been alive. The dinner wasn't that hard to make if you want to come over and eat with me sometime:)