Monday, June 27, 2011

What do you do in the summer time?

Ok so it's the last 10 minutes of work and I literally have nothing to do. I went on pinterest about 3 different times, completed USA Today's Crossword puzzle, answered voice mail/email looked at my sister's blog, found a video on BYUtv about The Matter of Words exhibit, talked to the security guards, and made a grocery list. Yea sounds like a lot but it really isn't. I have no groceries (and no ride to the grocery store) so I will be walking to South End Market today after work. Tuesday is Bachelorette night with Sadie and you know what that means...I'm makin' dinner. I'm going to make a No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie, some kind of sandwich, and koolaid. Going to be delicious.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Peanut butter pie? Sounds like it could be delicious.