Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Home Front

So I got to talk to my brother Jeff today on facebook IM. It was pretty fun since I haven't heard from him in a while. But basically we decided that next summer we're going to take an adventure together to France. Jeff is going to stay in a hostel while I do study abroad. And then on our free time we're going to hit all of the hot spots in Paris and all the other countries.
1. The first thing we're going to do is just like in the song "Aux Champs Elysees." We are going to go to the underground in Paris (the catacombs) and go to a bunch of concerts and discoteques.
2. Jeff is going to get a hot French model for a girl friend and I will date an incredible looking French guy, maybe even an artist or someone in a band.
3. After we both have a boyfriend and a girlfriend then we are going to go hand in hand down the Champs Elysees singing the song we all love.
4. Jeff and I will then do some major shopping. I'll have him pick out cool things for me to wear and he of course knows how to dress himself, but we will look so French before the day is through.
5. Next on our trip is being culturally active. We'll hit all the French favorites like Versailles, Normandie, the Alps, the Louvre, and who can forget the Eiffel Tower! But we will also travel to the small towns and interact with the locals. We plan on staying in hostels and eating in the petit cafes where Jeff will discuss French philosophy and I will talk about French avant-garde films.
6. Other places in Europe we will see is Hamburg for the music and drinks:), London for more music and crazy haircuts, Belgium for their chocolat, and Italy for the crazy good food and shoes!

But until then we will be planning and saving like crazy!

No comments: